Participation at the 3D GeoInfo 2020 conference
The first online instance of the series
3D GeoInfo is a key conference in the 3D GIS community. Last year we have been involved in its organisation in Singapore. This year, the 15th instance, was organised by the University College London, together with the 3rd BIM/GIS Integration Workshop.
We participated with two papers:
- Exploration of open data in Southeast Asia to generate 3D building models
- Visualising detailed CityGML and ADE at the building scale
It was quite interesting to follow the online format, the organisation of the event was top notch and made sure that not much is lost by moving the event to the virtual format.
Congratulations to everyone, especially to the authors who received awards for their best paper/presentation.
Furthermore, many thanks to the organisation team and the sponsors for making it possible.
- New paper: Exploration of open data in Southeast Asia to generate 3D building models
- New paper: Visualising detailed CityGML and ADE at the building scale
- Current trends, challenges, and gaps of contemporary 3D cadastre
- Paper on quality of BIM-GIS conversion
- Our participation at the State of the Map 2020