Urban Analytics Lab on tour in the United States
The PI of the Lab gave talks at MIT, Harvard, Stanford, and 6 other universities.
The PI of the NUS Urban Analytics Lab, Prof Filip Biljecki, has been on a work trip in the US 🇺🇸 where he has visited 9 universities and delivered lectures, talks, and other collaborative exchanges.
The full list of visited universities and groups is as follows, with some photos below.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Senseable City Lab
- Harvard University, Center for Geographic Analysis (link to the talk)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Sustainable Design Lab
- University of Pennsylvania, Stuart Weitzman School of Design, Thermal Architecture Lab
- Princeton University, School of Architecture, CHAOS Lab
- Carnegie Mellon University, School of Architecture
- University of Colorado Boulder / National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- University of California, Berkeley, Center for the Built Environment
- Stanford University, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Urban Informatics Lab
We look forward to collaborating with these great research groups, and thank them for their hospitality.