State of the Map 2022
We are contributing to OpenStreetMap’s flagship conference.
We have two key contributions to this year’s edition.
Pengyuan Liu is part of the Scientific Committee for the Academic Track. It is its fifth edition. The papers of the academic track are published open access at Zenodo (make sure you also check the editorial co-authored by Pengyuan).
Thanks to the organisers for this wonderful event, and to the sponsors for supporting it!
- Our participation at the State of the Map 2020
- New paper: Exploration of open data in Southeast Asia to generate 3D building models
- New paper: How might an LoD Logic Framework Help to Bridge the 3D Cadastre Research-to-Practice Gap?
- Participation at the 3D GeoInfo 2020 conference
- New paper: Visualising detailed CityGML and ADE at the building scale